Brunswick Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Post: Assistant Club Manager
Brunswick Primary School in Hove is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant After School Club Co-ordinator to support the Club Manager at our busy after school club, which is run for children who attend our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working in a school club environment
- has an excellent understanding of the needs of young children
- has a good understanding of safeguarding issues
- has experience of working with SEN children
- is able to support the Club Manager in the day to day running of the club
- demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- has good organisational skills
- has a calm manner and a good sense of humour
Experience of supervising a team is desirable.
CLOSING DATE: 12 noon on Friday 10th December 2021
Interview Date: Week beginning Monday 13th December 2021