New regulations for school websites came into force on 1st September 2012, 2014 & 2015 stating what schools must publish online. We have put all the statutory information into one place to make it easier for you to find.
All links open in a new window for ease of navigation.
|Brunswick Primary School||Nichola Adams||Administration Officer|
|Somerhill Road||Jacqui Beesley||Attendance Officer|
|Hove||Sue Culkin||Admissions Officer|
|BN3 1RP||Liz Moore||School Business Manager|
|Phone Number: 01273 711816||Sharon Preston||
|Email Address: email@example.com||Sue Thasarathar||Office Manager|
|Interim Head Teacher||SENCo:|
|Alison Colbran||Deborah Carter|
|Chair of Governors:||SENCo Admin:|
|Michael Williams||Grace Thompson|
Designated Safeguard Lead/ Lead Child Protection Officer /
Designated teacher for looked after and previously looked after children
Curriculum Information For Each Year Group
- For more information about the curriculum please see the Learning Quest Booklets for each year group.
- For more information about the curriculum please contact your year group leader
- SEND Information Report. Click here.
Accessibility Plan. Click here.
- Brunswick Primary School is committed to promoting and upholding the British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and of mutual respect and tolerance. We aim to do this through a range of approaches including policy development, school ethos and rules, curriculum delivery, pastoral support, safeguarding and work with the wider community and external agencies.
Request for Copies:
- If any parent requires a paper copy of any information on this website, we will provide this free of charge. Please contact the office should you require this.