Governors Strategic Plan
An updated Governors Strategic Plan will be uploaded here shortly.
- We are pleased to present our long-term strategic plan for Brunswick Primary School.
- This is Brunswick’s first 5-year strategic plan and its purpose is to set out and communicate our vision,
ethos and long-term direction for the school, it reflects our values and outlines what children will
leave the school having learned.
- It has taken into account the views of many key stakeholders including staff and governors. Some of
the initial ideas and background thinking can be seen within the Appendix section.
- It is a working document, which sets out a range of goals, actions and priorities; we will use it to
inform our day-to-day work, judge our progress and help us to decide how best to use our resources.
- The strategic plan is complemented by the school Single Plan, a shorter-term operational plan for the
coming 12 months. The Single Plan is developed by the senior leadership team and sets out in
operational terms how the long-term strategy of the school is to be achieved.
- Our strategy for the next 5 years is clear and aspirational, but it will also allow us to take advantage of
any new opportunities that might arise to make this a truly fantastic school for the whole community.
- We are incredibly proud of the school’s achievements and values and it is our intention that Brunswick
will remain one of the most popular schools